SESSION 90- blue genes

01/04/2011

SESSION 90- blue genes

FacebookTwitterRedditDiggStumbleUponShare

15 Comments to “SESSION 90- blue genes”

1. By Carol, January 4, 2011 @ 9:04 pm

,,LOL..I dont want to be like my father i will look just like osama binladen…damn :)

2. By Plato, January 4, 2011 @ 2:53 pm

LOL, around and around we go! Hilarious:)

3. By mental lee, January 4, 2011 @ 2:41 pm

No . . . it’s “I mean”.

4. By the siff, January 4, 2011 @ 1:39 pm

Man, can I relatively relate to that relative!

5. By Phootoniac, January 4, 2011 @ 1:35 pm

Your father just told me he saw today’s “Lee” and has come up with a brilliant new book idea…which he is running with to a publisher. He has titled it “S. . T MY SON SAYS”". He envisions TV rights, a movie, the whole thing.

He also suggested you might take a nice brisk morning walk..’twill take the edge off.

• By sL, January 4, 2011 @ 1:57 pm

Lee likes the edge… & the rest of U2 for that matter.

6. By frenchy, January 4, 2011 @ 1:29 pm

After all this growth, I don’t fit into my Dad’s genes anymore. Thank goodness, I think he got his a K Mart. YIKES!

7. By Shadoe Stevens For The Block, January 4, 2011 @ 1:21 pm

Shadoe is now really freaked out as he is unable to locate his real father! As explained by his mother, it could be three possible people:

1. Older gentleman from “To Catch An Online Predator: Season 1 Epsiode 6″. The older man who drove 6 hours with McDonalds and duct tape in the car, only to be foiled by Chris Hanson asking him to take a seat.
    2. Ted Kaczynski- as explained by his mother, she had a random fling years ago with some goat looking fellow who lived in a hut type building writing odd essays between love making sessions.
    3. Some black guy who lives in Harlem, she couldnt remember his name, but said he had an afro and talked jive…..boy could I use Barbara Billingsley right now?

So anyway you cut it, Shadoe is screwed as well, unless he really desire to become an unemployed father of 10 that likes to surf for underage sex on the net in between abortion bosmbings!!!

• By sL, January 4, 2011 @ 1:54 pm

shadoe should consider the maury povich show… or the possibility his mother’s the actual fraud.

8. By Koolette, January 4, 2011 @ 10:01 am

I guess you don’t have to marry your father, you have already become him. That will save you some therapy time for sure.

• By sL, January 4, 2011 @ 10:42 am

also why i only take genetic brand drugs…

• By Koolette, January 4, 2011 @ 11:10 am

If I were the marrying kind, I’d marry you and your dad. Then we could be in group therapy.

9. By Natasha P., January 4, 2011 @ 9:52 am

I don’t understand the dichotomy of fathers. My dad gets mad at me at times when I act just like him.

10. By jenna, January 4, 2011 @ 7:22 am

I think we might have the same dad;)

11. By Scott, January 4, 2011 @ 7:05 am

The gene pool is an interesting place to swim.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI