SESSION 74- line producer

11/09/2010

SESSION 74- line producer

FacebookTwitterRedditDiggStumbleUponShare

10 Comments to “SESSION 74- line producer”

1. By Frenchy, November 9, 2010 @ 1:30 pm

“That’s the way it goes… but don’t forget, it goes the other way too.”

2. By Shadoe Stevens For The Block, November 9, 2010 @ 12:30 pm

Shadoe must say that he is a little disappointed in the fact that his second favorite movie of all time, “Pink Flamingos” was not quoted, so please allow him to drop some of his favorite historic lines from the epic feature. Please note you will be allowed to use these lines in the future, but Shadoe Stevens must be footnoted:

“Oh my God Almighty! Someone has sent me a bowel movement!”

“Let’s sleep in gas station lavatories this time, mama. Fuck permanent residences. It’ll strengthen our filthiness.”

“I don’t give a fuck what you said, you fucking pig, get this body OUT of here it’s making me SICK! When will they get another one, what poor girl will they get next? I KNOW they’ll get another one, just like when I came here I replaced somebody, didn’t I? You fucking little dingleberry! That’s what you’re like, you fucking ball of shit!”

“Oh my God, what a horrible photograph. My first wanted poster and I look just awful.”

• By sL, November 9, 2010 @ 1:29 pm

damn, if i’d only used those lines… especially re: bowel movements & dingleberries… i could’ve had class — i could’ve been a contender — i could’ve been somebody.

• By Shadoe Stevens For The Block, November 9, 2010 @ 1:56 pm

Now for even more future refrences and footing notings, please feel free to quote Shadoe’s third favorite movie of all time, the wonderfully directed comedy, “Not Another Teen Movie”…memorable quotes include:

“Do you think I sleep with every guy who writes me a letter? No. I give them hand jobs.”

“Give me an ‘H’. Give me a ‘U’. Give me a – giant pussy-licking, ass-fucker cock shit.”

“Sure, Why Not?, After All I am Jus the token black guy. I’m jus supposed to smile and stay out of the conversation and say thing like: “Damn,” “shit,” and “that’s whack.”

“Austin, she’s an illusion. Ok, you take away the make-up, the clothes, the way she wears her hair, the smell of her perfume, that cute little face she makes when she’s tonguing my balls. Look she’s totally replaceable.”

3. By Koolette, November 9, 2010 @ 10:42 am

The classic double-feature Lee. Play it again, Sam.

4. By I'm your #1 Fan, November 9, 2010 @ 9:50 am

That was pretty funny. Not like a clown funny, but ha ha funny.

5. By Natasha P., November 9, 2010 @ 9:20 am

Lee, may the force be with you. This comic is a sweet smell of success! :)

6. By jenna, November 9, 2010 @ 7:15 am

You had me at “i’m thinking…”

• By sL, November 9, 2010 @ 11:45 am

“so i got that going for me… which is nice”

7. By Bill M., November 9, 2010 @ 7:06 am

Lee. . . Sardonic Lee!
    I’d write more but I’m having an old friend for dinner. With some fava beans and a nice chianti.

RSS feed for comments on this post.