SESSION 72- switch hunt

11/02/2010

SESSION 72- switch hunt

FacebookTwitterRedditDiggStumbleUponShare

11 Comments to “SESSION 72- switch hunt”

1. By JefferLee, November 4, 2010 @ 8:59 pm

She aint gonna help HIM, I’m afraid. The House divided is testament to the coming of Idiocracy. Buy Glurm!

2. By phil lindenbaum, November 4, 2010 @ 11:27 am

No ! No !! wrong word. She was “flattered”. You were almost “flattered”. He was just “flattened”

Nevertheless, your astounding art changes now put you in the category of , perhaps, Manet..or, maybe “Man Ray”

This one made me giggle..(.even IF that vote – to – legalize lost in California.)

3. By gracie, November 2, 2010 @ 4:02 pm

a beard and a little bit of cleavage…. great holloweeen costume for a “Boobie-man”

4. By Carol, November 2, 2010 @ 2:47 pm

I must agree Obama looks hot in Pink..I wonder if P-Noy will look the same :) .. I’d rather not think about it hayyyz… :)

5. By political lee, November 2, 2010 @ 12:32 pm

good stuff . . . seems like lessons learned from the rally to restore sanity!

6. By Koolette, November 2, 2010 @ 11:52 am

Perfect toon. Obama looks pretty in pink!

7. By Shadoe Stevens For The Block, November 2, 2010 @ 11:24 am

Is this a 2010 remake of the epic film “Point Break”….if that is the case, Shadoe Stevens would like to be offered the part of Gary Busey, now Shadoe knows he doesnt have Gary’s delicious teeth and doesnt get his hair done by celebrity stylist Giuseppe Franco, but he call sure yell, “Utah! Give me two”…….

• By sL, November 2, 2010 @ 12:08 pm

in a psycho acronym befitting busey… ‘t.i.t. t.o.o.t.’ (this is the total opposite of trump)… “you’re hired!”

8. By jenna, November 2, 2010 @ 7:25 am

Lee’s therapist mask is an uncanny likeness! How’d he do that?!?!;)

• By Natasha P., November 2, 2010 @ 10:07 am

So True! But if I wear our President’s mask (Philippines), I might get killed by some idiot just doing so. Bad idea! :)

9. By Scott, November 2, 2010 @ 7:05 am

With all the choices that stink this election day you might need a “gas” mask.

RSS feed for comments on this post.