SESSION 65- eighty.d

10/08/2010

SESSION 65- eighty.d

FacebookTwitterRedditDiggStumbleUponShare

13 Comments to “SESSION 65- eighty.d”

1. By Elyn Derfla, November 5, 2010 @ 10:50 am

Hysterical….This makes my want to go to the archives and make me a CD and get Jiggy with it. Fabulous. I loved all of those songs. Great job.

2. By Arnel C., October 11, 2010 @ 1:31 pm

LOL!!! I love this one!!!

3. By the siff, October 8, 2010 @ 3:28 pm

As M.Stipe said, this might be your Finest Worksong.

4. By leezure lee, October 8, 2010 @ 3:06 pm

I’m not alone thinking it’s about time. However, I’m not singing . . . you wildman childman.

• By Leel Mama, October 8, 2010 @ 6:00 pm

My Hope is that there will be no Devastation…but then again, we have to check out Guitar George before he hits us w his best shot.

5. By Natasha P., October 8, 2010 @ 11:38 am

I was thinking of providing No Reply At All but Just Between You and Me, I Would’nt Have Missed It for the World! ;)

6. By Plato, October 8, 2010 @ 10:40 am

LOL, that’s just hilarious, I think you got em’ all! Emotional Rescue is my favorite by the RS. That’s is classic, Get your money for nothing & your chicks for free:) Do you really want to hurt me? Great one!

7. By Shadoe Stevens For The Block, October 8, 2010 @ 9:26 am

Shadoe Stevens feels disrespected since you failed to give any props to his homies down in Compton….what you got against “E” or Yella?? You frontin’ on Dre & Cube???? He guess you dont even like dominos?? Straight trippin’….rollin straight out of LoCash!!!!

• By sL, October 8, 2010 @ 11:58 am

no disrespect shadoe… most worthy- ‘o.g.’ was ‘91 & ‘the chronic’ was ‘92… and Lee can’t ‘walk this way’ since he’s eternally sedentary. ‘fight for your right’ just fit the story line better than ‘fight the power’… but, a Lee rap may be in the works.

8. By Koolette, October 8, 2010 @ 7:41 am

Hey Blondie,

Are you a def leppard or just pulling a cheap trick? I thought you might be drinking inxs after reading this one. But have no tears for fears and don’t go putting on your bangles with your go go’s. You’d look like a pixie or worse, a psychedelic fur. Remember life is a journey and even if you are a foreigner, you need to take that reo speedwagon for a ride. Just promise me you won’t go drivin n’ cryin. There is a cure for that. EMF. A-ha, we all know what that stands for. EMF. Go back to your bauhaus for a while and think on that. If that’s a crowded house and full of madness, best to get some new order in your life before you talk talk. As a reminder, gentlemen, talk talk is the foreplay before love and rockets. U2 know it’s true.

• By sL, October 8, 2010 @ 11:51 am

after that, i’ve ‘no new tale to tell’… well played.

9. By jenna, October 8, 2010 @ 7:41 am

Awesome! Was hoping after the Tom Petty one you “Wanna Be Startin’ Something”;)

10. By Scott, October 8, 2010 @ 7:07 am

Classic(s)!!

RSS feed for comments on this post.